Over the last decade plus, I have worked with others in Henry County to facilitate many successful ventures. Our community holds a vast fortune in talent. When we come together with a unified voice we obtain great results.
I am privileged to have served with thos ein the community who really do want Henry to be a better place. Here are a few items I have been actively involved in which netted over $58 million worth of projects:
- $2.5 Million from Southern Crescent Technical College (SCTC) toward construction of Building I.
- $18 Million for Henry County SCTC Building I with Henry Legislative Delegation & E2 Task Force.
- $900 Thousand for Advanced Planning for Henry County SCTC Building II with Henry Legislative Delegation.
- $16.175 Million Henry County for Southern Crescent Technical College Building II.
- $4.1 Million for Henry County’s College & Career Academy with AAS Steering Committee.
- $16 Million for the Western Parallel with Henry County Administration and Community Leaders.
- Feasibility Study approval for an additional I-75 Interchange with Henry Delegation, Chamber of Commerce and other Community Leaders.
- $90 Thousand for Henry County Boy Scouts with Golden Eagle Dinner Leadership Team.
Our county will benefit from the leadership I will provide and together will accomplish much for everyone living in Henry.
Vote June in May